Featured Post

Work with one of the most successful affiliate programs on the Internet

Image
What is affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. The industry has 4 core players: merchant, the network, the publisher and the customer.  Affiliate marketing program is not an overnight-success business. Everyone who wants to join, needs patience and willingness to understand how it works and what you have to do to get the most out of it. Take into account that it is not one of a get-rich quick programs but you can build a solid and strong opportunity.  Join my team today I am with #1 affiliate network because it is the real deal. For nearly two decades now it has been providing anyone who is willing to work a real way to earn extra income as an Internet marketer ... from the comfort of their home. One of the things I really love about it, is that there is never

Natural Hair & Body Shampoo

What do satisfied customers say about "Natural Hair and Body Shampoo"?

  1. "Highly recommend this product. We have been very pleased with all of the Natural products". - Dominic G.
  2. "This is the best shampoo that I have used in my life." - Donald P.
  3. "I love it and use it everyday! Thank you Tripleclicks. I will be ordering another for myself and one for my guest bathroom next. .." - Kimberly T.
  4. "I wasn't sure I'd like this products, but I do! I still need a little conditioner for my thick tangly hair, but this product is awesome and I loved that it's chemical free- good for my family." -Angela C.
  5. "I buy the gallon size now. Price is better. Great product". - John F.
  6. "I like it. For long hair need a little extra in order to have more lather but over all Great Product!" - Darla P. 
  7. "Excellent product, especially good for a body wash. It is a natural product with no sodium laurel sulfate, which is great." - Robert B.
  8. "Really like this stuff because I feel like it really gets my hair super clean!" - Cindy D.
  9. "Just as I hoped this product is gentle and pleasant to use. It lathers up very nicely, so it works as body wash and hair shampoo. A big plus is that it is not highly perfumed - less chance of irritation for my sensitive skin and scalp. It looks like this one is a keeper for me." - Lorna P.
  10. "Does not dry out my skin like regular bar soap does". - James R. 



 tripleclicks.com
★★★★☆The Natural Hair/Body Shampoo w/Conditioner-Quart— $11.28
BENEFITS/DESCRIPTION: The Natural Hair & Body Shampoo is a customer favorite. Many people say they love the shampoo and won't use anything else. Naturally derived and made primarily from replenishable natural resources, Hair & Body Shampoo is very gentle for all skin types and is safe for permed and damaged hair. * Helps prevent...


BENEFITS/DESCRIPTION: The Natural Hair & Body Shampoo is a customer favorite. Many people say they love the shampoo and won't use anything else. Naturally derived and made primarily from replenishable natural resources, Hair & Body Shampoo is very gentle for all skin types and is safe for permed and damaged hair. * Helps prevent dandruff and dry skin. * Helps eliminate bathtub rings. * Gentle enough for babies & small pets. * Aids in repairing damaged hair, itchy scalp, & split ends. * Excellent hand soap; eliminates the need for messy bar soaps. DIRECTIONS: Wet skin or hair, apply shampoo, lather and rinse with water. Repeat if desired. For maximum conditioning, allow second lathering to remain in hair for two minutes before rinsing. INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Coco Midopropyl Betaine, Sea Salt, Carbomer, Amino Propanol, Glycerin, Sodium Cumene Sulfonate, Lauramide Oxide, Lauramide DEA, Apple Extract. ENVIRONMENT AND HEALTH: * Non-toxic. * All ingredients are biodegradable or break down into harmless natural elements. * Biodegrades without forming microtoxins. * Contains no hazardous ingredients as per OSHA regulations. * Contains no Petroleum Distillates, EDTA, NTA, Ammonia, Benzene, Grain Proteins, Enzymes or Formaldehyde. * Free of all known or suspected carcinogens. * Gray water and septic tank safe. * Biodegradable without effluent treatment processes. ANIMAL RIGHTS: * Cruelty free. * Contains no animal ingredients. * Has not been tested on animals. CAUTIONS: This product may cause eye irritation. In case of contact, flush with water.
4.48 217
11.28 USD InStock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why should you join with the world's largest affiliate marketing?

Do weight loss products really work?